Custom ringtones are still the most wonderful way to add personalization to your phone. The accessories are nice for this purpose, but pricey compared to the free ringtones. Consider adding your favorite song, music or funny sounds to your phone. When the phone rings, you can enjoy what you like. Instead of ready-made sounds that everyone else uses.
We’ve checked out some of the best ringtones download sites and apps for Android and iPhone. Adding new and custom ringtones to your phone is very different. Both operating systems require that a different set of steps be added (see below for a tutorial to learn how to do this).
THE BEST APPS TO CREATE AND DOWNLOAD FREE RINGTONES
Instead of using websites to download free ringtones, there is a more fun and easier way to do it. Yes, free ringtone apps for Android and iPhone. We’ve analyzed some great apps for both Android and iPhone below that can help you add a bit more customization to your smartphone.
Here are some free applications for iPhone users.
You can create beautiful iPhone ringtones with this application. This can include caller melodies, notification sounds, SMS notifications, and all kinds of other sounds. You can also find Hahaas Comedy® ringtones in this app.
- Easy user interface
- It supports all kinds of sound notifications
- Preloaded with funny ringtones you haven’t found anywhere else
It is a great application for creating ringtones from audio files or music tracks. This app is also quite easy to use. Just add the song you want to convert to ringtone, select the specific part. Add in and out effects and you’re done!
- Pretty easy process
- Upload any piece of music
- Choose the best portion you want to use as ringtones
- Also add some input and output effects to make it look like a bell
This cool app lets you do whatever you want. You can use their built-in ringtones which are wonderful, you can record music tracks as well as record audio with a microphone to use ringtones. Go and try it.https://2906ca86df59c993bf5b5b3ba8bc38ec.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- Universal Message Ringtone application
- Use ready-made ringtones
- Create from your own music tracks
- Record your own sound
Wondering how to make your own text with music, add cool effects, then use it as a ringtone? Well, you can do it with this great app. People have created 6 million ringtones using this app so far. You can use what others have created or come up with something of your own.
- Text to speech
- Sound effects
- Formaty MP3 i M4R
- Share with friends
So far, people have created 5 million ringtones in this app. The wonderful thing about this app is the backwards compatibility. It supports previous versions as well as iOS 4 which is amazing. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t have cool features anymore.
- Use music from your library
- Record your own
- Create unlimited
- Supports below 3GS (if anyone has it, you’re in luck!)
Hey Android users , you are already enjoying a great deal of comfort adding ringtones to your phone. Let’s have fun with these free Android apps.
The review above also for being a great website. It also has an Android mobile app. This app has 300 million installations and offers millions of free ringtones for 4.6 users and I wonder what people just love it. Some of the key features are shown below
Open All Links
- Browse and download from millions
- Ringtones for every friend and family member, including custom contact
- Music like rock, rap and country as well as comedy, sayings, classic ringtones and sound effects.
- Easily set ringtones and notification sounds from within the app, including individual contact.
- Collect your favorites, alarms and other sounds
It is one of the most favorite applications for Android users to create and apply new ringtones to their phones. This ringtone app is as old as Android itself and downloaded by millions of users with an approval rating of 4.4 out of 5 by the thousands of reviewers who have tested this app. Some of the cool features of the app are
- This is Open Source
- Create personal ringtones, alarms and notification sounds
- Use music to create
- Record sounds with android device for wild contact
True to its name, this beautiful app allows you to convert any music or audio file into a ringtone that you can use. You can select your own file or search the Internet for millions of songs available. Then you just need to select the part of the audio file you want to be your ringtone. The cool features include
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AAC (M4A) / MP4, 3GPP / AMR
- Fade in / out for mp3
- Record a new audio clip for editing
- Assign a ringtone directly to a contact
Some free options for Android users
Though there are some security issues with this app like being asked to grant access to photos and other things not related to ringtones. But I assume most users don’t bother to take care of what you should. Be careful when granting app permissions. It is a good app because of the great ringtones, but be careful with the cost.
- Download from millions
- Assigned directly as contact signal, SMS notification or alarm
- Easy user interface
- Careful! with the granting of permissions
Finally, Audiko mentioned above is a wonderful free ringtone app for Android that allows you to add lots of cool customizations to your ringtones. With this app you can create your own ringtones as well as use pre-made ones. The sad part of this app is the limitation of 5 free ringtones just like its website. The cool features include
- Huge database of millions of FREE ringtones
- Daily updates of new arrivals
- Share via social media with friends and family
- It supports many audio formats
- Compatible with all major and minor (no images) Android brands
JimPro Ringtones Download – Free ringtone download for mobile phones. Best mobile ringtones free download. Ringtones for your mobile phones by Kim Ha Wang
Address: 37 Phạm Tuấn Tài, Cổ Nhuế, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội Phường Cổ Nhuế 1, Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
#jimproringtones #freeringtones #ringtonedownload #ringtones #newringtone #mp3ringtones #mobileringtone #bestringtones #ringtonesong #ringtone
THE BEST SITES TO DOWNLOAD / CREATE FREE RINGTONES
There are many free websites with ringtones for your phone. Here we have checked the best websites that are safe, easy and legal to use. Even so, some of them may also contain mixed contents. If the latest music is available as a ringtone, it may be copyrighted and illegal. So it’s better to use the ones you already have in your phone, computer or CD.
It’s a huge market of free apps, music, wallpapers, and Punjabi Ringtone. Ringtones can also include movie clips, songs, and soundtracks. After opening the page, it will ask for a device name. Once done, it will only show content that is compatible with your device only. So you don’t have to worry about compatibility. Yes you do it
- Open the mobile9 site
- Add a name for your device
- Select Ringtones from the left sidebar
- You can filter the results by popularity, type and price
- Clicking on the path name will take you to the dedicated page
- Here you can listen and download and listen to the ringtone
This one is a dedicated website with ringtones and wallpapers to add personalization to your phone. Zedge comes with a huge collection including animal sounds, party sounds, alarm sounds, cat sounds, game sounds and much more. The home page is pretty amazing where you can see a lot of new content every day. You can download unlimited and wallpapers from this. You don’t need to register even if you don’t want to. Download this way for free for Android and iPhone
- Go to the Zedge website
- Search for what you are looking for or browse the home page
- The results page will return matching entries
- Listen to the bell and if you like it
- Just click the download icon
Android users can install the ZEDGE App .
CellBeat has a lot of free ringtones to download. They are organized in various categories: dance, hip hop, jazz, punk, disco and many others. You can also find the latest and recommended on the home page of this site. There aren’t many things that make this website amazing compared to the others. This includes a dedicated page that has all the information about the ringtone like size, length, album unlike the others. This website also allows you to download to Android or iPhone in separate formats.
- Open the CellBeat website
- Search for a ringtone or select from the home page
- Open the page by clicking on the ringtone title
- Select MP3 for Android or .m4r for iPhone to download
Melofania is like a free ringtone community. Users can create online with the audio editor and share them with others. This tool is very easy to use. Just drag and drop the audio clip into the tool and make it a free Android or iPhone ringtone. Users who are looking for ringtones can simply download pre-made ones or create their own. The home page of this site shows the most popular and most popular by top artists. Free download for iPhone and Android as follows
- Go to the Melofania website
- If you want to create your own ringtone, please upload the file
- Otherwise, search for the song in Search
- Open the ringtone track page
- Listen to it in the online player
- If you like it, please download it by clicking on Android or iPhone
|Pop – English Ringtone||https://freeringtonesdownload.net/ringtones-type/pop-english/|
|Rap – Hip Hop Ringtone||https://freeringtonesdownload.net/ringtones-type/rap-hip-hop/|
This is a great free ringtone download site especially for those looking for smaller songs lasting from one to three seconds. These little traces can be used for all kinds of notifications, including SMS and calls. The site allows you to listen to the ringtone and download it in the format you want. These are the better versions of these ringtones that come with Android or iOS phones by default. They are divided into different categories including animals, funny, wake up sounds and many more. Download and transfer them to your phone as follows
- Go to their website
- Search for or select the desired ringtone from the category
- Listen to this
- Open the page by clicking on the title
- Download MP3 from Android, Windows or Blackberry
- .M4r format for iOS and .ogg for other phones
This site contains over 30 million ringtones created by several thousand artists from around the world. You can search for a favorite song to use as a ringtone or download it from recommended and recently added songs. The best feature of this website is to let you create your own ringtones. One thing that differs from the others is that you can directly import YouTube music and convert it to the desired format to be used as a ringtone on your Android or iOS device. Creating new audio tracks can be done without registering on the website.
- Open the app and import / upload a music file if you want to create your own
- Otherwise, search for pre-built from their website
- The ringtone page shows the length, bit rate and size of the ringtone
- Here you can only download MP3 format that is supported by Android
- You can also download it directly to your phone via a shortcode
This site is not small and contains millions of ringtones for users. You can search for the ringtone you want or browse through categories that include classic, rock, jazz, voice, and more. By creating an account with this site, you can upload your own soundtracks and convert them into ringtones. They can be kept private and can be shared with other users of this site as many others do. On this website, you can download the ringtone in several ways, you can send the link by email or download it in the desired format to your Android or iOS phone.
- After going to MyTinyPhone, search for a song
- On your website, search for how you want to download the file
- Clicking Save to PC will download the MP3 version from the file
- Click iPhone Download if you want to download m4r file version
Cellsea is a great site for downloading free apps and wallpapers. Some of their gif wallpapers are very amazing. They also check various Android phones. Most featured ones are available for free download and you have to buy them in your search. But you can also find free ones in this well. This page also provides information on how to download ringtones for Android, iOS, Windows, and BlackBerry phones. You can also create ringtones on this website from audio tracks, which are some of the great features if you have some kind of music file on your computer.
- Go to the Cellsea website
- Careful, it also displays In-Click ads
- Search for a ringtone
- Click Download for PC
- Select the appropriate format from the drop-down menu
Audiko allows you to download and create your own ringtones from music. The interface of this website is quite simple. You can upload your favorite music track. The editor allows you to crop a favorite fragment you want as a ringtone and then download the song in the required format to transfer it to your phone and use it as a ringtone. Famous genres on their site include Pop, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Oldies, Indie and many more. This page also features the best artists who created the best audio tracks on this page. So basically you can download a ringtone by creating it or choose from a ready-made set by other users.
- Select the ringtone you want to transfer to your phone
- Go to his page and listen
- Click the Download button
- You will be asked to join either via email or via Google / Facebook
- Now you can download 5 ringtones
- You need to be a premium member to get more
This is the simplest website on Android. The user interface of this website is very simple and the home page is rich in features. The left sidebar allows you to search in categories including classics, Bollywood, sound effects, animals and more. You can download the audio track before downloading it to your computer. The downside to this site is that it only allows you to download in MP3 format. For an iPhone, you need to convert it to an iPhone compatible format. This way you can download free from this site
- Go to the website and search for your favorite song
- Otherwise, you can view it from the categories
- Open the bell page by clicking on the title
- Listen to the song
- Click the Download button
HOW TO ADD RINGTONES ON IPHONE
The process is very complicated for iPhone compared to Android phones. If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod. Follow the steps below to add a custom ringtone to them.
- Download the latest version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your device to the computer
- Go to Sounds in the device section
- Browse the ringtone you want to add and load it here
- After adding, you can use the new ringtone on your phone
Note: iOS devices require the doorbell to be in ACC format that ends in .m4r instead of the default .MP3 format.
HOW TO ADD RINGTONES IN ANDROID
Android users can enjoy a bit of convenience by adding new free music ringtones to their phone. The process is quite easy and it goes as follows
- Copy the ringtone to your phone
- Go to Go to Settings> Sound> Device ringtone. Here you will see the default
- Click Add to open the file manager and select a ringtone file. You can also see it in the music player
- Click Done and repeat the process to add more.
Note: Android accepts audio files in the default MP3 format and does not require conversion.
Well, as you noted above. Not all websites generate content on their own. In most cases, the user contributes to adding ringtones to the site by uploading their own music tracks, converting them into ringtones and allowing others to download it for free.
In this case, copyright is at stake. Not all users have downloaded legal content and duplicate / modify it with permission. Usually, free websites contain a mixed nature of content. Just gray content. It is your responsibility to download files that are definitely not copyrighted.
The best way to ensure legal security is to download only such notifications from such websites. To enjoy songs, use purchased songs to avoid clutter or problems. For Apple, users can now also purchase from the official Apple Music Store.
SECURITY ISSUES WHILE DOWNLOADING
There are hundreds of websites that offer free ringtones either directly or through their application. Not all sites contain public domain or Creative Commons content. As explained earlier, even legitimate websites can contain questionable content. But the issue here isn’t the type or nature of the content they’re hosting. This is how they keep their business going.
Most of the time, small site owners, scammers and spammers either build these sites either earn a lot of money with less effort, or do cybercrime. Sometimes on several websites, after clicking the ringtone download button, some .exe or .html files start downloading instead of MP3 or some other audio download. It’s a complete red flag and you are putting yourself in complete danger.
This executable file can do the following damage to your computer
- Install unwanted software or the worst adware
- Use the cryptocurrency mining machine resources
- Install ransomware on your computer and block access
- Develop some backdoor or install RAT to gain remote access to the computer
- Use the computer as a stepping stone to other crimes.
Hope we covered all the possible aspects of customizing your smartphone with free ringtones. You can use the above-mentioned website to download the ringtone for free. Along with the websites, we also introduced some interesting ways for iPhone and Android. Lastly, be sure to read about the legal and safety issues involved in using these download sites and apps.